|December 28, 2012 - January 11, 2013|
|Salary Range:||$25,000 - $32,000|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Candidate will provide goal-oriented and individualized support for adolescents through assessment, planning, linkage, advocacy, coordination and monitoring of service activities for our Intensive Delinquency Diversion Services (IDDS) Program in Madison, Hamilton, Taylor, Suwannee, Lafayette, and Dixie counties.|
|Duties:||1. Performs all duties associated with the intake of new clients. This includes orientation to the program, completing the Initial Needs Assessment, the Posit and Jesness Behavior Checklist, file organization, notification of judiciary, Department of Juvenile Justice, and parents. Completes and/or distributes all forms and correspondence relating to placement.|
2. Provides a comprehensive Service Plan for each youth that identifies specific goals and objectives, and cites methods and personal time frames for accomplishment. Completes weekly reviews of the performance contract with the client.
3. Maintains client records in a manner consistent with Foundation Policy and Procedure Manuals and Department of Juvenile Justice Manuals.
4. Completes and distributes monthly progress report regarding each youth’s progress towards achieving the goals and objectives of his/her Service Plan.
5. Makes required contacts with each youth, family, and other required people in accordance with Foundation Policies and Procedures in order to assess progress in the program and to assess the need for services.
6. Carries an on-call pager or cell phone and is available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week to assigned clients/families for crisis intervention.
7. Participates in all required training activities.
8. Provides and organizes treatment services to youth and families outside the normal 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM hours.
9. Recruits, coordinates, and arranges for community services and resources based on individual and family needs.
10. Follows all Foundation Policies & Procedures including Protected Health Information (PHI) as required by Federal & state laws.
|Qualifications:||BA/BS degree in social work or any other human services field with one year experience working with adolescents. |
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.