Licensed Clinical Coordinator
|November 19, 2012 - December 03, 2012|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Candidate will provide clinical supervision for our Community Based Intervention Services Program (CBISP). |
|Duties:||Daily responsibilities of this position include:|
• Carry a cell phone and be available 24 hours per day/7 days per week for aid to youth/family in need of crisis intervention.
• Follow all Foundation Policies and Procedures including Protected Health Information (PHI) as required by Federal and state laws.
Weekly responsibilities of this position include:
• Provide direct clinical supervision for at least one hour per week of on-site face-to-face interaction with the non-licensed clinical staff person(s) providing group counseling for the purpose of overseeing mental health clinical staff and directing the mental health services that are being provided (as permitted by law within his or her state licensure) with CBISP non-licensed staff.
• Maintain an accurate medication log for all youth involved in the program on the basis of information provided by the case managers.
• Ensure that staff performing services are qualified to provide the services based on education, training and experience.
• Family therapy shall be provided by the clinical coordinator or non-licensed mental health clinical staff under the direct supervision of the clinical coordinator. Staff trained in Family Therapy will provide Family Therapy under the direct supervision of the clinical coordinator including parent education and/or training.
• Make certain twice weekly groups are offered to address criminogenic factors present in the youth participating.
New admission responsibilities of this position include:
• Attend transition case staffing meetings for each youth released from a facility.
• Provide direct client services for the most difficult cases, including both individual and group treatment.
Monthly responsibilities of this position include:
• Participate in monthly treatment team meetings. Ensure agency or person providing services beyond the scope of CBISP is invited to participate and/or provide written or telephone communication indicating progress and recommendations for the youth.
• Attend and participate in staff meeting.
|Qualifications:||MA/MS degree in counseling, social work or any human services field with at least two years of experience working with adolescents, anger management, family and individual counseling, and facilitating groups. LMHC, LCSW, LCP, or LMFCC required. |
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.